Welcome to Innisfree Toastmasters Club
Do you have a fear of speaking in public?
Do you want to overcome that fear?
Then you will find that Innisfree Toastmasters will be just the solution for you!
Most people have a fear of speaking in public, and do absolutely nothing about it. Innisfree Toastmasters offers you a chance to step up and face that fear. Almost everyone here at Innisfree Toastmasters once had that same a fear. Some of us have now overcome it and are at different stages on their journeys, thanks to the supportive friendly and social environment here at the club.
Innisfree Toastmasters is part of Toastmasters International; an organisation dedicated to improving people’s public speaking skills and dispelling those nerves everyone experiences as a public speaker.
About Toastmasters International
Toastmasters International is a non-profit educational organisation that teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network of clubs.
Toastmasters International is a world leader in communication and leadership development. The association’s membership is 313,000 strong. Members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 14,650 clubs in 126 countries that make up our global network of meeting locations.
Benefits of joining Innisfree Toastmasters Club
Here is a selection of what our members answered when they were asked why they joined our club:
- Gaining self-confidence and learning useful communication skills
- Discovering unexpected talents for public speaking and leadership
- Enjoying live entertainment and listening to a variety of speakers
- Sharing knowledge, opinions and stories on a wide range of subjects
- Following a structured learning programme at your own pace
- Benefiting from a supportive and positive learning environment
- Getting to know a friendly group of people from all walks of life
- Losing my fear of public speaking and finding it can be fun
- Becoming a better listener and feeling confident to exchange constructive feedback
- Learning useful leadership skills and putting them into practice
- Watching, supporting and mentoring others becoming successful
- Having fun in a lively atmosphere on Wednesday evenings at the Sligo Park Hotel